Result of search for "Community Bank and Trust"
Community Bank & Trust is an employee owned financial institution that has 14 full service locations in southwest Missouri and southeast Kansas.
Southwest Missouri Bank is proud to be the largest locally-owned community bank in southwest Missouri. We have been a leader in offering quality banking services to our customers since we opened our first branch in 1979 in Carthage, Missouri. With 11 branches and more than 40 ATMs in southwest Missouri, we are proud to offer our customers the convenience, friendly service, and professional expertise expected from a financial advisor.
Our mission: People helping people find financial solutions for life.
- Mrs. Cindy Barth, Loan Assistant Supervisor
- Ms. Shannon Brewer
- Mr. Mike Brown, Branch Sales Manager
- Mr. Adam Maggard, AVP, Commercial Banker
- Mr. Joel Maneval, Commercial Banker III/Area Loan Manager
- Mr. Isaac Norman, Branch Sales Manager
- Mr. Ron Pence, Commercial Banker/SVP
- Mrs. Misty D. Phillips, AVP, Property & Security Manager
- Mrs. Cheryl Roderique, SVP, Mortgage Loan Manager
- Ms. Lacie Waggoner, Marketing Manager
We are the best place to bank and borrow. We are a community bank that gives back to the community. We go outside our walls to help our customers and the local communities in which our customers live and work.
Great Southern’s mission is to build winning relationships with its customers, associates, shareholders and communities.
Mid-Missouri Bank is a community bank that is looking ahead and focused on you. Visit our website for more information!
We are a banking institution servicing business and retail customers.
Much more than just a place to keep your money, we’re proud to be a part of your community. That’s why we’re committed to bringing you banking The Way Banking Should Be.
Whether you're just starting out with your first checking account, or you need cash management to streamline your business, we have the right products, the right services, the right approach.
U.S. Bank can take every part of your business to new heights. From business lending to payment services. From equipment financing to commercial real estate. And, even the personal banking needs of every employee. U.S. Bank can do it with a level of service no other bank can match.
- Mr. Matthew Cox, Market President
- Ms. Sarah Alumbaugh, CRA Loan Officer
- Ms. Hailey Babbitt, Private Banking Client Representative
- Mr. Brad Baker, Assistant Vice President
- Ms. Angel Brown, Vice President-Private Banking
- Ms. Misty Covvey, Trust Manager, Wealth Management
- Mr. Jason Dickinson, Managing Director, Wealth Management
- Mr. Derek Edwards, Vice President
- Mr. Scott Erisman, Wealth Management & Investment Services
- Mr. Max Freeman
- Ms. Heather Garner, Relationship Manager-Commercial Lending
- Mr. Jeremy Goebel, District Manager of Retail Banking
- Mrs. Dewenda Katzfey, Government Banking
- Mr. Mike Knight, Vice President
- Mr. Derek Livermore
- Ms. Shelby Noirfalise, Business Banking Relationship Manager
- Ms. Lea Reed, CSR
- Ms. Melissa Rodgers, Private Banking
- Mr. Chris Strait, Branch Manager
- Ms. Pam Wooldridge, Private Client Group
Here at 32nd Street Dental, we are in the business of preserving and restoring the smiles of each of our patients. We offer a wide range of cosmetic and general dental procedures, including porcelain veneers, crowns, teeth-whitening treatments, high-quality dentures, and more. Our practice places a strong emphasis on preventive care while providing modern treatment options for a variety of dental concerns. Our office is fully equipped with advanced technology and state-of-the-art tools so we can provide our clients with a safe and welcoming environment for the best possible experience. Our practice is proud to be serving residents of the Joplin, MO community. We invite you to meet our team and explore our procedures to learn how we can help you smile with confidence.
We provide various active lifestyle activites for the community, including the Joplin Memorial Run.
Advance Family Eyecare – Dr. Eldon R. Repsher – Personal and Professional Eyecare for the 4-States. Provides optometry services and vision care products in the Joplin community since 2003. The world is an Adventure-See It Clearly!
The Alliance of Southwest Missouri is a non-profit partnership that works in the areas of health, safety, prevention, and education. We work with businesses and community agencies to coordinate resources that will strengthen families and prevent unhealthy and unsafe behaviors. Our initiatives include: Safe Kids, SafeTeens, Project CARE (Child Abuse Prevention), Educare, DYS Mentoring & Full Potential. We also support numerous community coalitions.
The Arc provides a wide array of services ranging from residential, employment, community integration, day programming and recreation services.
If you are a first time homebuyer or moving to a new home, we have a loan program to fit your needs. If you are thinking of refinancing, we will put together a savings evaluation to determine if refinancing your loan is right for you. If you are an investor looking for rental property, we have options for you as well. We can help you solve almost any challenge.
Walk into a Braum’s store and you’ll get more than you bargained for! You’ll actually get THREE stores in ONE – a Grill, an Old Fashioned Soda Fountain, and a Fresh Market Grocery! Open seven days a week!
As the area’s PREMIER PEST CONTROL COMPANY, Bug Zero has the resources to address any challenge. Always environmentally conscious, we safeguard your workspace, customers, employees and the environment.
- Bug Zero is locally owned and has served the tri-state area since 1990.
- Our scientific approach emphasizes prevention, targeting pests at their source, before they become a threat.
- Our technicians are graduates of the Purdue
course for Pest Control Technology, are licensed, certified, uniformed and
receive ongoing training.
- Our commercial clients include some of the area's largest hospitals, nursing homes, clinics, schools and universities, restaurants, banks, offices, apartments and warehouses.
- We offer a premium residential pest protection program called InsectaShield.
- Our recurring maintenance programs provide
year round protection.
- We stand behind our work. If you
experience pests between scheduled service dates, we will return as needed at
no additional fee.
"Building a Better Weigh" Since 1950 - Cardinal Scale Mfg. Co. - DETECTO Scale
Children’s Center is a not-for-profit agency which serves southwest Missouri children who are physically or sexually abused. Safe, child-friendly facilities are located in Joplin, Monett, Nevada, and Butler.