Personal Banker II
What You'll Do
The Personal Banker II is the face of UMB whose primary goal is to create an outstanding customer experience through execution of the new customer onboarding and deepening existing relationships.
A Personal Banker II will learn and follow all bank policy and procedures.
- Outbound calling efforts to customers to expand relationships
- Cash handling
- Handle complex account maintenance
- Meet individual sales performance and operational goals
- Opening deposit and loan accounts
- Perform customer financial reviews
- Refer customers to UMB partners (ie Mortgage, Private Bank, Business Banking)
- Perform other duties as assigned
Who You Are
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 2-year retail banking experience
- Deposit, loan, and account opening experience
- NMLS registration within 90 days
In this Role, You will Need
- Basic math
- General Computer skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Handle complex customer escalations
329 Range Line Road
Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, Saturday 9am-12pm
We strive to deliver the unparalleled customer experience, and show customers they can count on more from UMB. The same is true for our associates. You can count on more benefits, more training, more support, and more opportunity!
What you'll get:
Unique Benefit Programs: We offer a great benefits package including several unique programs like an incentive-based wellness program, parental leave, adoption assistance and health care for you, your spouse or domestic partner, your dependents and even your pets!!
Professional Development: We provide our associates with the tools they need to support their career goals - including training, tuition reimbursement and career guidance.
Community Involvement: Giving back is a big part of who we are! We support several great causes throughout the UMB footprint. We even offer Volunteer Time Off, which allows associates to dedicate 16 hours a year to a worthy cause of their choice.
Culture of Diversity and Inclusion: We are committed to building a strong UMB by hiring talented, high-performing associates with diverse backgrounds. Maybe you simply want to work at a company where you have a voice and an opportunity to share your unique ideas.
Please visit us at careers.umb.com to view a list of all available opportunities. UMB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Principals only. No 3rd parties or agencies, please.