Batteries - Special Purpose
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC, a GTCR company, is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, grid energy storage, oil, and gas industries.
- Mr. Jon Bagrosky, SVP, HR/GM of Defense
- Mr. James Bond, Manager, Applications Engineering
- Mr. Cody Chaffin, Production Manager - Medical Power
- Mr. Richard Ducre, Manufacturing Engineer
- Ms. Jenni Enyart, Market Research Analyst
- Mrs. Meggie Etris, Director of Human Resources
- Ms. Amanda Joe
- Ms. Jackie Kennedy
- Mr. Ron Nowlin, Vice President/General Manager
- Ms. Jane Southwick, Senior HR Manager
MOCAP, a 501 (c)(3) corporation, is a cooperative venture between academia & industry to develop specialized curricula and pursue research in advanced energy storage & power technologies. Participants include: Missouri Southern State University, Missouri University of Science & Technology, Missouri State University, University of Missouri - Columbia, NorthStar Battery, ZAF Energy Systems, EaglePicher Technologies, Joplin Area Chamber of Commerce, and the Joseph Newman Innovation Center.
Electronics Design, R&D, and Consulting Services for Commercial and Defense applications
- Power Conversion (Power Electronics)
- Battery Management Systems, Integration, and Charging
- Embedded Systems / Controls (and related SW development)
ZAF Energy Systems has developed a revolutionary, solid state battery technology that is ultra-thin, low cost, lightweight, safe and sustainable.