Architects, Planners & Architectural Illustrators
Corner Greer & Associates is a full-service architectural design firm offering over 30 years of professional experience.
- Ms. Kate Detar, Project Designer
- Mr. R. Chad Greer, AIA, Principal Architect
- Mr. James Morris, AIA, Architect
- Ms. Shanna Olds, Office Manager
- Ms. Amanda Schowengerdt, Project Coordinator
- Ms. Christina Williams, Project Designer/Marketing Coordinator
- Mr. Michael Wischmeyer, AIA, Principal Architect
Hunter & Millard Architects, Inc. is a professional architectural design firm originally based in historic Carthage, Missouri. The firm moved to Joplin, Missouri in 2003. Established in 1985, the firm has grown steadily, and is currently producing fifteen million dollars worth of work annually. Registered architects and technical staff personnel employ many years experience combined with computer-aided drafting to provide clients with accurate and complete plans. Additionally, the firm retains the services of engineering firms for civil, structural, mechanical, and electrical services.
Architecture got its humble start in 2010. Now, our passionate architects and
interior designers span three locations and provide flexible design solutions
and project management services for school districts, higher ed institutions,
civic municipalities, businesses and healthcare providers all over Missouri.
Our projects are big, small and everything in between. But it’s the
relationships we cultivate with our clients and partners that sets us apart
from the competition. Think of Paragon as your architectural Sherpa. We guide
clients through facility renovations and new building design, site analysis and
facility master planning, operations programming and interior design. We
proactively manage our projects from the first sketch to your last phone call.
But more than that, we go beyond the work to cultivate relationships and
advocate your vision.
PLJBD offers a wide range of architectural and engineering services designed to create the best solutions for each project. We believe that each project is unique and the proper use of our services will help us maintain long lasting relationships with clients and contractors alike.
Sapp Design Associates Architects is a full service architectural firm that focuses on designing projects that are not only great in design, but truly do meet the needs and budget of each client. SDA has a diverse portfolio of public and private projects that are a testimony to the vast knowledge and innovative thinking that our dedicated designers bring to every project.
- Ms. Kristi Beattie, AIA, LEED, Project Architect
- Ms. Kristin Haar, Business Manager
- Ms. Pam Haldiman, Senior Project Manager
- Mr. John McNabb, Project Manager
- Mr. Ben Sapp, Communications & Marketing Director
- Mr. Michael Sapp, AIA, NCARB, President
- Mr. Jim Stufflebeam, AIA, Vice President/Senior Designer
- Mr. Stephen Telscher, AIA, LEED, Project Manager